UNIVERSAL IMPLANT GUIDE Set a 2 by Pr. Ali ELHAMID
Terug naar overzicht
- Sold by Pair Superior and Inferior
- It is a perfect tool for initial hole to bre drilled
- The top is numbered from 1 to 7 on each of the two half-arches with a line marking the middle of each tooth.
- The handle,lines up with the two central incisors.
- the two forks can be bent and adapted to the shape of the dental arch
- when the fork is corectly aligned and located on the arch the first hole hole should be made in front of the whithe line
- in case of complete tooth loss the median member should be aligned with the inter incisive ridge and the handel whithe line should be aligned with the face median line
- the Universal Implant Guide is made of black matt anodised aluminium and can be autoclaved for cleaning ensure solution compatibility with aluminium